We got together with Danna Greenberg, Professor at Babson, for a conversation focused on our recent Motherhood In America report, where we interviewed 2,000 women about their values and needs from their employers as they enter their journey into motherhood.
Get the recording to learn about:
- Supporting female talent in the workplace
- Reducing female employee churn
- Creating employee programs for current and expecting mothers
- Thinking through flexible scheduling options for women returning to work
- Offering breastfeeding support in the workplace
- And more!