Working at home, schooling at home, stuck at home – the pandemic has put unique burdens on parents, especially women. How are they coping after more than a year in crisis – and what is the toll? How can the exodus of women from the workforce be reversed?
In this webinar, a panel of experts explore strategies employers can put into action to help reduce parental stress – not only on an immediate basis, but in terms of long-term shifts in policy and investments in their maternity and parental benefit programs.
Expert speakers include:
1. Diana Geofroy, Colgate Palmolive Company
2. Lisa Adukia, Gap, Inc.
3. Emily Stirling, Intermountain Healthcare
4. Kelly Young, KinderCare Education
5. Gina Nebesar, Ovia Health
6. Caroline Hroncich, Insider